Talk on Frame 6, tonight in Portland

Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice -- it didn't occur to me to post this until now.

I'm giving an Introduction to Frame 6 presentation at the Willamette Valley
STC meeting tonight. The link to information is here:

http://www.stcwvc.org/calendar/program.shtml

The room is already pretty full, but I believe walk-ins are still accepted.
Again, sorry for the timing of this.

I'll be giving this presentation again at other West Coast STC meetings,
for those STseers who live this side of the Rockies. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger

Mastering FrameMaker
Foundation: Building Sentence Skills