Australian framers: info on Frame 6 upgrade price, demos?

Have any of you heard if there will be a travelling roadshow for FM 6.0,
as there was for 5.5? I only bought my licence (second-hand) recently
so I probably wouldn't be on the mailing list yet. Anyone received an
invite?

I phoned Adobe in Sydney and was told "I don't know, they're
concentrating on InDesign and Illustrator now, maybe FrameMaker would
be after that, check our Web site in a few weeks."

Second question: has anyone priced upgrades? I was quoted $453 for a
Windows upgrade by a Perth distributor, and $795 by an Adobe rep. I'll
be upgrading from a 5.0 UNIX licence so it's a big jump, but even so,
nearly A$800 sounds hellishly steep for an upgrade that I believe is
about US$200-250.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield