From: Lyris [mailto:lyris@lists.frameusers.com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 3:58 PM
To: BFetzner@etcconnect.com
Subject: Attachments Not Allowed on Framers

Because attachments (including images, v-cards, document files, and the
like) messages tend to cause a variety of problems (best case, they add a
lot of garbage, and worse case, they contain viruses) when posted to a
mailing list, no attachments are accepted on free-framers-archive.

Your attempted post has been returned to you.

Please send only plain text with no attachments to the list. Go ahead and
send your post again. It was not posted to the list.

Best Regards,

Brad Anderson
brad@FrameUsers.com

<<application/ms-tnef>>