Re: Does FM6 support SVG graphics?

Mario,

As Framemaker illustration filters are a buy-in product, I would
doubt whether FM 6 already supports these. Fortunately Adobe is
now also addressing the W3C standards with FM/WWP/HTML and
Photoshop/LiveMotion-SVG, so maybe one of the Adobe people can
react when FM6 (.1) will support SVG.

While they are working on this, maybe they can also add Flash
support, and AutoCAD DWF support. I am always looking for the
smallest, highest-quality, userfriendliest Web formats, and have
found these formats to be very useful.

In the long run, SVG is to be preferred, but it never hurts to
support these propriatry formats from competitors, to stress FM's
position as the authoring tool for professional use.

Cas Tuyn,
ASML