Re: adding conditional attributes to a paragraph tag

The question is, can you assign a condition to a pgf tag so
the condition is applied when you apply the pgf tag...

The short answer is, no.  Actually, I suppose one could
write a plugin to do that, but it would not be
straightforward because there are issues of overrides,
catching changes FROM the conditional pgf format to others,
etc.  So basically, no.

I simply use the Comment condition...  I have the condition
indicators set to red and underlined, so it's hard to miss.
I also surround my comments with double angle brackets <<>>
to facilitate searching.  And yes, conditions are a good
idea for comments - at production time you can hide the
comments and you KNOW that none will slip through.

I used the FDK to make a command on the special menu that
applies the Comment condition to the current selection,
which makes it even easier to use on my small screen.

Cheers               cud