Re: adding conditional attributes to a paragraph tag

If that's a problem, why not (instead of using the "paste condition" esc eyd)
use the dreaded "add condition" to the para (esc qpC and use cursor keys to
display the condition of your choice in the Status Window, and then <space bar>
to select the condition).

Then the condition will add to any existing conditions already there in any
passage within the para.

Just me being picky. (In a good mood, though, as Telstra's shares are going up
today, for a change -- for our Australian readers only, and those with a
partcularly twisted sense of humour.)

Stuart Burnfield wrote:

> Hedley's method is better if there are guaranteed to be no other
> condition tags in ObnoxiousColour paras (which is true in Vicki's
> case).
>
> If there are other conditions, they will be obliterated.
>
> Regards
> ---
> Stuart Burnfield
> Gentoo Communications
> mailto:stuartb@tpg.com.au

             _   _        Michael Richards
            ( \ / )       Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au
           __\ Y /,-')    Tel: +61 2 9206 3524
          (__     .-'     Locked Bag 6581 Sydney 1100
             |   (        Fax: +61 2 9281 1301
             [___]        Intelligent Network Platforms,
             |oo |        Telstra Corporation, Australia
           ,' \  |
          <___/  |
             |   |
             |   |     HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN???