Re: adding conditional attributes to a paragraph tag

Vickie,

There is no automatic way to do this with FrameMaker. However, if you have
FrameScript for Windows or Macintosh, here is a script that will do it for
you. In this example, every paragraph tagged Heading1 will be assigned the
Comment condition format. You could instruct your writers to run the script
before saving their documents, or the script could run automatically
everytime the document is saved.

Loop ForEach(Pgf) In(ActiveDoc) LoopVar(vPgf)
  If vPgf.Name = 'Heading1'
    New TextRange NewVar(vTextRange) Object(vPgf)
      Offset(0) Offset(ObjEndOffset);
    Apply TextProperties TextRange(vTextRange) CondFmt('Comment');
  EndIf
EndLoop

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing