adding conditional attributes to a paragraph tag

I'd like to associate a condition with a paragraph tag that we use for
embedding comments during the review cycle. The paragraph tag has obnoxious
colors to help us spot them, but we still admonish template users to assign
a condition to the paragraph. Adding the condition as one of the paragraph
tag's attributes would help eliminate the additional step. I've scrubbed
through Frame's MIF documentation and haven't found anything that leads me
to believe this is possible, but perhaps someone out there has a solution.

TIA,

Vickie

Vickie Brown
Sr. Technical Writer