Re: Inline graphics

At 8:17 AM -0400 09/05/2000, Lynda Simons wrote:
>When I place an anchored graphic in a line of text and it's too big to fit
>between the lines of text, sometimes it bumps the line above up (increasing
>the leading) and sometimes it just covers up the text. This behaviour seems
>to be random. Can anyone tell me how to control it?

Lynda,

It has to do with a setting in the Basic properties window of the paragraph designer. If the box marked "Fixed" is checked, then the line spacing will stay put and the anchored frame may cover the text above. If the box marked "Fixed" is not checked, then the leading will open up to accommodate the size of the anchored frame.

- web