Hyperlinked TOC in PDF file doesn't work unless you use the Framemaker bookname as file name when generating the pdf file

Hi again

Yet another pdf query.

>From my book file I use FrameMaker 5.5.6 and save as pdf and change the file
name and extension name to <new file name>.pdf.

When I click on a pdf hyperlink in the TOC of generated pdf file I get the
error message that the file <framemaker book name>.pdf doesn't exist.

If I save the file as <framemaker book name.pdf instead everything works.

Then I can rename the pdf file after the generation.

Do you know why? I use Windows NT 4.0 service pack 5. I have never had this
problem before.

Best Regards

Verner Andersen
Documentation Manager