Virus alert: ILOVEYOU

Hi.  Just wanted to let listmembers know they were safe,
at least from us.  We're blocking the virus message at
the server; in fact, we're now blocking all encoded
attachments as well.  (Turn off your V-cards.)

Framers@frameusers.com has already been stripping all
attachments. so that list is safe too.  If you get
it from any other source, *don't* open it.  See the
BBC Web page for details; it's the top story:

  http://news.bbc.co.uk/

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **