Re: Re Word/Weird

At 02:59 PM 5/3/00 +1000, Michael Richards wrote:
>Too true! But I'd thought that you'd gone off Frame because of the
disappointing
>6.0 upgrade. It's good to know that you've not lost sight of all that makes
>Frame superior. It's a shame Adobe has not seen fit to give Frame the
>enhancements it needs to move on into the Millennium.
Adobe (and probably the rest of us) is going to pay the price for what it's
failed to do to improve the product. On top of all the needed new features
that should have gone in, they failed to do very much at all about the many
outstanding bugs that have been piling up for nearly 4 years.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646