Re: Technical Announcement - Adobe FrameMaker for All Products

[snipped rant about Adobe not having a new technote about
Maker...]

Er...

Screwy URLS aside, does Maker support color management?  I
mean, can you use color management to make sure the color
from a scanned image looks the same on your HP printer and
your service-beauro's equipment, too?  It seems this list of
tech notes is all about color management, after all.

Not that I think Adobe is doing all it can for Maker or even
understands Maker, but one should set the example and at
least try to understand what Adobe is doing.

Just my .002€                           cud