AdobePS 8.7, Macintosh Print Driver

Hi,

For those of you using Macs, this bit of news.

I downloaded and attempted to use Adobe's newest printer driver for
the Mac this morning. AdobePS 8.7 duplicates the behavior of AdobePS
8.6 with FrameMaker 5.5.6. In other words it produces an internal
error when you attempt to print.

I was told by an authoritative Adobe representative that this would
be fixed, first in FM 6, and then I was told that it would be fixed
in AdobePS 8.7. That is not the case.

For best results, continue to use AdobePS 8.5.1.

I have cross-posted this information and submitted an error report to Adobe.

Scott Turner