endnotes

Good grief:

450 footnotes in a 24-chapter long book to be converted into endnotes. The
imminent arrival of Frame 6 will no doubt make the fact that some among us once
had the temerity  to request  true endnote functionality an even more distant
memory (unless I missed the relevant section in Adobe's announcement...).

Up until Frame 512/Win or so I relied on Morten Rasmussen's nifty Foot2End
program for file-by-file conversion, but as of Frame 556, I cannot seem to get
it to work anymore. Can anyone suggest a utility that will automate the
conversion process, footnotes to endnotes, in any way?

Cheers,
Mike