TCOD file causes FM crash

Hello all,
Platform Windows NT4, FM 5.5.2 I tried the manual and the archives, no joy.

I have a book file that has begun to display an odd (to me) error message
before causing a Frame crash. I am trying to print this book file. At a
particular point it gets the following error message. This book file has
printed with no problems for months, and there have been no major changes to
it. The message is as follows:

"Document named TCOD has catalog definitions that use unavailable fonts.
Formatting and printing are not affected because these catalog definitions
are not curently used in the document. OK to continue?"

Clicking OK causes Frame to crash with a log file generated.

Trouble is, there is no file named TCOD anywhere in the book (that I can
see, it certainly isn't one I created!) Deleting the book file on the
assumption it is/was corrupted simply moved the error into another chapter
of the book, farther down the list. I can open the offending file alone, but
cannot print the book.

What could be causing this and where do I look to fix it? Any and all
suggestions are welcome. And what's a TCOD file anyway?

Regards,
Janet
jlohmeyer@intercept.net