Re: Blanik pages for OLH files

Thanks for the additional responses regarding the mysteriously appearing
blank pages at the end of individual FM files.

Actually, the culprit was my template.  I used the Alt S D keystroke
combination to delete the extra pages as suggested. There were no paragraph
tags or text of any sort, and the Numbering properties box was already set
to Delete Empty Pages.

I'm still not clear on why this ocurred but, as I said above, have traced
the source of the problem to the template.

Thanks again for all the advice.

Cheers
David Goldfayl