RE: BUG: Unavailable font culprit -- FOUND!

>> The TABLE FORMAT definitions include complete copies of the
>> para tag definitions if you set specific cells to use specific para
tags!!!!

> Redefine the tables using paratags that are defined as you want
> (hit Update All for this).

The para tags are already (re-)defined as we want them. We didn't
change which para tags got used; we changed the fonts used in
those para tag definitions. BTW, which "Update All"??
- The CellHeading format already has the correct font applied.
  Update All has no further affect.
- The Table Designer does not allow you to see which cells have
  what types of format defaults set.

Just for grins, I re-defined the CellHeading, hit the Update All,
went back and looked at the Table Designer, hit that Update All,
and saved the doc as MIF. The para tag definition included in the
table format definition did not change.

Looks like I have to edit the MIF files. Ugh.

--Ananda
ananda.stevens@windriver.com