RE: List of Figures / autonumbering

Hi all,

> IMHO, What you want to do is to make a TABLE.  The table has two rows
> and six three columns.  Make such a table in a Template document; you
> can copy/paste it out of there as you need it.  (There is also a neat
> plug-in from the Northern Plains -- forgot his name -- that can handle
> this copy/paste bit.)

One of the tools you could use for this is AutoText, from Steve Kubis
at Silicon Prairie Software. Check out www.kagi.com/SPSoftware/ for more
info. At $10/copy shareware, it's a bargain.

(No, I don't get any $$ for recommending this; it's just a great tool.)

--Ananda Stevens
ananda.stevens@windriver.com