ANN: Mastering FrameMaker 5 reprints are shipping

[This message is cross-posted.]

Hi all,

The books finally arrived on Friday, and all US orders
were shipped Saturday morning. Foreign orders require
customs statements, so I'll attended to those this week.

There are still copies available from the first run.
See below for ordering information.

New orders will be shipped as soon as credit is confirmed
or payment is received -- on the same day if possible.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me about this book.
Your response and interest has been the highlight of
the year; it's very much appreciated.

Best,

Tom Neuburger
Mastering FrameMaker 5 reprints now shipping:
<http://www.FrameUsers.com/masteringframemaker.shtml>