Ventura 4/5 -> FrameMaker conversion product & service

Greetings,

Recently there was a post to the list mentioning Ventura -> FM
conversion software.

Unfortunately, the web url given was bad.  And search engine snooping
did no good. I called the company and got the scoop

   Performance Software
   Located in Virginia, USA.

   http://richmond.infi.net/~psi

   E-Mail:  psi@richmond.infi.net
   Voice:   (804) 794-1012

Their conversion product is called "MasterHelp".  The web site has some
general information, but no pricing.  Contact them for pricing for the
product.

This company also provides a conversion SERVICE.

I am told that because in order to use the product one must understand
Ventura and have access to the style information used in the Ventura
document, and because few people wanting to do the conversion actually
have Ventura installed, many people prefer to use the company's
conversion service instead of buying a conversion product.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com

Jay Smith & Associates