OFF TOPIC: Quick Visio question

Sorry for the disruption in the FM 6 bashing threads... ;-)

I want to create a Visio object from a photograph that behaves the same way
standard Visio
objects behave in FM: when they're double-clicked, a label/text box drops
down under the object
so you can fill in text. (Obligatory FM related text: So that when the Visio
object is imported
into FM, it'll look as it should.)

Creating the object and saving it on a template is no big deal, but I can't
figure out how to
add the drop-down text box. Can't find it in help, and am being blown off by
their
(now Microsoft's tech support).

If anyone knows how to do it, I'd be very appreciative of an off-list reply
and promise to name
the next cat I get after you....

Thanks,
Art