Re: FM 5.5.6 XML export bug

I reported this to Adobe in Novemeber 1998 and was then logged as a bug
(#285158). I was, however, saving to SGML not XML. During a seminar at the
FrameUsers conference last year, the presenter also encountered it in their
demo and was not aware of the bug.

The only work around, is as you metnioned, to save your work as an FM+SGML
binary file, exit FrameMaker, reopen the file and then save as SGML/XML.

Mark Poston
Electronic Publishing Consultant
Mekon Ltd.
Bridge House, Restmor Way, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 7AH, UK