Need an Access Programmer

Hello Framers,

I have been asked to provide a database publishing solution for one of my
clients. Much of their data resides in a collection of Excel spreadsheet
files. They would like to use MS Access to store the data. They need a
relational database set up to manage the data with the capability to export
tagged data from the database (XML, MIF, etc.). If you are a MS Access
expert, know how to correctly build a database, and are interested in this
project, please let me know. For a small example of the kind of data they
are managing, see the Linked Callouts demo on my web site. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
frameexpert@mindspring.com