Re: PDF vs HTML

At 12:30 PM 17-03-00 -0700, Dan Emory wrote:

>You may be able to get more information about the studies that verified the
>reading and comprehension problems of HTML, winhelp, et al, as compared to
>PDF derived from well-designed FrameMaker files intended for printed book
>production
>by contacting Josh Norton at the email address below
>
>Josh Norton <browe@one.net

Umm, who is Josh Norton, and will he like lots of us sending requests for
information to him?

I think many of us are interested in this type of information--I know I am.
 Is there any more efficient way for a group of people to get this
information, for instance from a Web site or on-line archives?

Ed (rather not reverse-spam) Treijs