Re: Interleaf

> I just checked the Interleaf site (first time I ever visited it).
Interleaf
> has recently been acquired by Broadvision, a Redwood City-based ebusiness
> company. The homepage's principal focus is XML. It's Quicksilver product
> (apparently the new name for the old Interleaf) produces XML when a
plug-in
> is installed. Dmitri Iounov has stated that the product implements
Unicode.
Hmm... Current Ileaf 7 is NOT implemented Unicode.
Yet Il7 has own big multibyte linear encoding and you can [relatively] easy
attune Ileaf together Windows Unicode fonts, keyboards, data import and
export by its LISP.
About three weeks ago I was told next version of Ileaf should be
Unicode-savvy.

Dmitri.