Re: XMLcss Plug-in (oops)

At 05:18 PM 3/14/00 -0500, Janice McConnell of Adobe wrote:
>----------------------------Snip--------------------
>"When you export a structured document to XML use FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6,
>both an XML document and a CSS document are produced. The information in the
>CSS document is based on the formatting information in the paragraph catalog
>and in the font catalog. If the element names in your FrameMaker+SGML
>document do not correspond with the paragraph tags and the character tags
>used to format these elements, the formatting may be inadequate.
>
>The XMLcss plug-in examines the actual formatting used in the
>FrameMaker+SGML document and produces a CSS that ties element names to the
>actual formatting of these elements. Context-based formatting fules are
>handled correctly too."
>
>The first paragraph refers to the behavior without the plug-in, while the
>second paragraph refers to the behavior when you use the plug-in. And I
>believe that is the formatting that you want. But I may not be
>understanding your problem.
Thank you Janet. I thought the second paragraph was simply an elaboration on
the first. I leaped to the conclusion that the plug-in was worthless, and
never bothered to download it. Mea Culpa. I apologize for posting erroneous
information to the lists.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646