Framemaker 6.0

Does anybody know if the new version of Frame will be delivered with Acrobat
4.0 (as Frame 5.5.x was delivered with 3.x)?  We were almost ready to order
Acrobat 4.0, and if Frame comes with it, I can partially justify waiting and
upgrading Frame.  The benefit of including Webworks Publisher Standard Edition
helps my argument as well.

I might be asking prematurely, but if anybody knows the answer - or WHEN
somebody knows the answer, could you let me know?

Thanks,

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny@petvalu.com or suzette@yesic.com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.