Re: Inserting "for-leader" info in training manual

Ed,

If you manhandle your text onto facing pages (using the pagination setting in
your heading paras -- you do have some kind of para for that, right?), in
combination with the conditional markings, it seems to me it would work.  (You'd
have to check the student book after hiding the Leader conditionals, of
course...)  And then the student book would run straight through, with the start
of each page lined up for the instructor.

An alternate that has been discussed on this list before is to just print the RH
pages only for the student book. (I guess you'd have to print some kind of blank
version of the versos so everybody wouldn't go ballistic about page numbers...)

HTH,
Alice Preston
Telcordia Technologies, Piscataway, NJ
apreston2@telcordia.com