Re: framers@omsys.com archive?

On Tue, 07 Mar 2000 17:43:21 -0800, graham wideman
<graham@wideman-one.com> wrote:

>Does framers@omsys have an archive?

Not at present.  It's on the loooong list of Things To Do.

>I couldn't find any obvious reference to one on omsys.com.

No, you won't.  The Web site at:

  http://www.omsys.com

is Omni Systems' commercial site; it's not intended to be a
Free Framers site at all.  We did create a *dummy* opening
page for a Free Framers site at:

  http://www.omsys.com/framers

but as you'll see if you go there, it has no links to the
goodies it offers.  That's because the few who originally
volunteered to create it all found that they had other
things to do more demanding of their time.  Omni is willing
to host the info, but we really can't create it all too.
So there is no link to this page from the main corporate
home page, and there won't be until there's some actual
content to offer.

On that front, we have had off-list offers from those who
are interested in creating a new FAQ, and have encouraged
this by putting them in touch with each other.  Hopefully
something good will come of it.  Any FAQ created will be
hosted both on Omsys and on FrameUsers, as Brad has said.

We appreciate the interest shown lately on both lists in
creating good, helpful community resources.  Thanks to
all who are giving of themselves to this process!

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **