RE: Pdfs and 5.1.2 driver

<Under Acrobat 4.0, there is no Distiller folder, just nt40x86 and win95.
Under nt40x86 there is only the "Default PostScript Printer." Under Adobe
3.0 there is a distiller\xtras folder, but I would think the 4.0 would be
the correct one. The Adobe 5.1.2 setup utility automatically opens to the
folder with "Default PostScript Printer.">

After I wrote the above, and for once before I sent, I looked again - for
some reason there are two Adobe 4.0 folders on my system, one directly under
c: and one under program files.  The one under program files does have the
distiller extras folder and has the correct ppd. I provide this info only
for those who may have had the same thing happen. I selected all the default
settings when I installed 4.05 - I don't know why this happened, but I'm
willing to take the blame.

Once I correctly installed the 5.1.2 driver with the distiller ppd
(adist4.ppd), it worked beautifully, as predicted by Dov and others. ANYONE
WHO IS INSTALLING THE 5.1.2 DRIVER, MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE ADIST4.PPD FROM
THE ACROBAT 4.0\DISTILLR\XTRAS FOLDER.

Thank you everyone for your help! It is very much appreciated.