Re: How to get focus back to text after graphic import?

Try esc b n

This (usually) puts the focus back to the text flow, at the top of the page. If
there are a number of text folows, repeated esc b n cycles you through them.

You then have to scroll through the text to get to some desired point further
down the page.

esc b n is handy, though, for entering the text flows on Reference Pages without
using the mouse.

esc b n is useful for mouse-o-phobes to get back on track after deleting or
placing graphics, deleting table rows and other such actions that, having
completed them, you have to click on something to procede.

--
             _   _        Michael Richards
            ( \ / )       Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au
             |   (        Fax: +61 2 9281 1301
             [___]        Intelligent Network Platforms,
             |oo |        Telstra Corporation, Australia
           ,' \  |
          <___/  |
             |   |
             |   |     HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN???