How to get focus back to text after graphic import?

Platform:  FM 556 on Win95, also using FrameScript

The situation:

We are TRYING VERY HARD NOT TO USE THE MOUSE. We have a couple people
getting mouse shoulder/arm/hand.

a) We are using a "IntoNextTable" (or IntoPreviousTable) FrameScript
script to get to next/previous table using keystrokes.  Inquire with
Rick Quatro for info on availability of the script:
mailto:frameexpert@mindspring.com

b) We are using my own defined keystrokes to move to the desired cell
within table.

c) We are using menu keystroke commands to import graphic into the cell

HOWEVER, at that moment (following import), the graphic object is
selected and I cannot figure out how to (on the KEYBOARD) move the focus
from the selected graphic object to the anchor paragraph that is
anchoring the graphic object. (I know the keystroke to get out of the
table once I am back in "text mode" instead of "selected graphic object"
mode.)

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com