InFrame: Delays & Queries

Dear FrameMaker colleagues,

Delays: In addition to the whirlwinds & whirlpools I seem to inhabit in 2000, our Production Designer, Larry Polk, had surgery on his knee recently due to a fall on the ice. Larry is recovering, but has obviously been detoured from working on InFrame during the last month.

Queries: We can still use pieces, articles, stupid Framers jokes, anything you'd care to share with your colleagues. If you've seen it asked as a question on the lists, in your FrameMaker classes, on projects, with your FrameMaker using colleagues, it's worth sending us.

Thanks for your attention. Please read the vital submission info. if you're interested. (Reposted.)

As to how to post contributions or submissions to InFrame, it's simple. Please forward your submission directly to me at:

     pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

     or for some email browsers:

     mailto:pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

(You'll note this is different from the address I use to post to Framers.)

Even it you're not sure if the topic would interest your fellow Framers, please consider writing it up. If you'd prefer, you can email me your proposal and we can discuss whether it fits.

A brief note about submission requirements: We prefer FrameMaker 5.5.6 and below and all graphics as either tif or bmp. We will handle the conversions necessary for our site. If necessary for the article's look and feel, we can handle Acrobat 4 and below.

Paul K. Schulte
InFrame Production Manager
Visit us at:
      http://www.inframe-mag.com/