Off-topic: Message peaks at FrameUsers

OK, I know I'll sound like Dan now, but here goes...
(no offense Dan, I like you :-)

Is it just me and my email account, or do the emails on the
FrameUsers list come in weird "batches"? I receive hardly
any framers email on Mondays and Tuesdays, a little more on
Wednesdays, and then *kaboom* on Thursdays and Fridays.
(This cannot be explained by time difference alone.)

Is this really normal? If any of you are experiencing the
same thing and think it makes reading the FrameUsers list
a little bit more difficult, could you reply to me off-line
and let me know if we should take this up with Brad in an
organized, common request/complaint. You all know that we
cannot make any comments like this on the list itself...

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
Documentation Consultant, FrameMaker/UNIX expert
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:    http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
        http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers