Acrobat 4.05

At 05:32 PM 2/17/00 +0000, Shlomo Perets wrote:
>----------------------Snip-------------------------
>During the installation of Acrobat 4.05 your Acrobat Distiller
>Printer Driver will be upgraded to version 5.00.2134.1, which has
>a close relationship to AdobePS 5.1.1 and is incapable of producing
>interactive PDFs from FrameMaker.
>
>Either install a later driver (when available) or reinstall the
>PostScript driver that worked for you before.
Are you saying there are still problems after you upgrade from 4.0 to 4.05.
If so, all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

Incidentally, I've been waiting for 4.05 since November, when I purchased
the 4.0 upgrade. The last word from Adobe was that I should receive it by
the end of February, 2-1/2 months after I requested the upgrade.

The more I hear, the more I'm becoming convinced that Adobe's wheels are
coming off.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646