ANN: New classes cut writing time and costs

Hi there

I have a question for you--

Would you like to shave 10-50% off of your documentation development time
and costs.

Jerilynne Sander, Senior STC Member, FrameMaker A.C.E.  and Boss Lady of
Simply Written, invites you to join us in Indianapolis, Indiana, for two
classes on using structured writing to reduce documentation development
costs.

On March 29th, Jerilynne will present "Clustar QuickStart", an intensive
class that teaches even the newest or most reluctant technical communicator
how to get documentation done quickly, consistently, and efficiently.

On March 30th, Jerilynne will present "The Clustar Workshop". You'll learn
how to develop user specifications, task specifications, and media
specifications.
Then you'll apply what you've learned to your own projects. (Please bring a
current or past project to work on in class.)

**************************************BONUS*********************************

Each participant receives a coupon for 1 hour of personal coaching (a $100
value) with one of Simply Written's senior information architects.

Want a detailed Fact Sheet or a Registration Form? Can't come in March but
want to look at other class dates? Check our website at
www.simplywritten.com.

Got questions? We would love to answer them for you. Please call Lora or
Jerilynne at 317-562-9298.

Prefer email to the telephone?
Lora's address is lorab@simplywritten.com
Jerilynne's address is jsander@simplywritten.com