Re: Globally Replacing Fonts

Colin,

We do "font versioning" in our on-demand books, thus it is necessary to
change the name of the various fonts used in the books (example: Times1
-> Times2). (We modify and improve font characteristics, including
kerning, between book editions.)

To do this, we use a FrameScript that we developed.  It makes it
extremely easy and could be adapted to do all the files in a book, etc.

If this approach sounds useful, you might want to check out FrameScript
-- if you don't have it already.  If you would like a copy of the script
(you would need to buy FrameScript to use it.  See:
http://www.frametools.com/framescr.htm

If you have to do a lot of this type of replacing, such a script would
be invaluable.  If you have/get FrameScript, email me privately about
the script.

Jay

--
Jay Smith