importing vs referencing and tables on first page

Thanks to all who have responded to all of my questions lately - they have
been of great help.  I'm working on summaries, etc. but deadlines are
killing me with our end of quarter.  It may be awhile...

Still don't have a fix for my table problem, but that is now on the back
burner - I'd like to take some of you up on your generous offer to take a
look at it sometime...

Again thanks - you guys are the greatest!

Ron Nelson