Converting WordArt to .GIF

G'day folks,

I have been stuck (struck?) with a number of Word docs as source for a
FrameMaker 5.5.6 project on Solaris.

Converting the files was no great drama after a few initial glitches,
with even the WordArt pix converting across with FrameVector/WMF facets.
This was OK until this morning, when (of course) the dreaded grey boxes
replaced the pix when I opened Frame.

Luckily, I still have the interim Word/Frame conversion files, but now
need to somehow convert those bloody WordArt pix to a format I can
import by reference. GIF is preferred, but any format compatible with
UNIX, Frame and WebWorks Publisher HTML will do.

Suggestions please?

jjj
--
John Pitt, Technical Writer