Explantion related to testing

Greetings,

Earlier today I sent a test mailing to both lists.  My intent was to
make sure that there was activity on the omsys list and to attempt to
see the difference in time stamping.

Well.... Guess what!  The FrameUsers.com new listserv software
automatically rejects tests.  In subsequent correspondence, Brad
explained that to me and also indicated that he has amplified/clarified
the information contained in the automatic response regarding such
rejections.

So, thanks to those that responded to me regarding this test.  I still
don't have a comparison, but that's life.

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com