RE: From Access database to MIF

We maintain a book that's based on an Access db.... but we just
save the db as an .rtf file and open it directly from FM. As a general rule,
we do most of the editing/writing in Access so
the db functions as the most up-to-date source. You can go the
other way, too, but I haven't done it....

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Newbridge Networks