RE: Single entry index problem

As usual, these user groups have the answer. Thanks to Lane Pasut, Michael
Richards, Grant Hogarth, Richard Phillips and Rick Quatro. The solution came
from Rick Quatro to use the Alphabetical Marker List from the Generate/Update
menu command. This does exactly what I need it to do.

Other suggestions was to give each mark a sorting code, using brackets [ ] to
force a unique index mark. For a limited number of marks, this would be
feasible, but for my application, there are hundreds of possible identical index
marks.

Thanks again for the help.

Sean A. Smither
Supervisor, Service Publications