RE: Wanted: Conditional Changebar attribute

I was looking for a two-fer-one kinda deal. Character format overrides have a way of staying around whereas deleting Cond formats and either keeping or deleting the text (sans overrides) is a "pizza-cake".

Craig
Los Jugadores Bazutadores y Panadero de las parabras ("a mitad de")

>>> "Zdunczyk, Ann Eleanor (Ann)" <zdunczyk@lucent.com> 12/01/99 02:18PM >>>
I missed the beginning of this thread so I do not know what all was covered,
but you might try a Character Format to do this.
Thanks

> The ability to have (optional) change bars as a conditional text format
> attribute would be an even more wonderful addition. That way I could flag
> sections of text that are to be replaced and the change bar would
> automatically appear.
>
> Craig Ede
> Los Jugadores Bazutadores