Re: Text flows (3 langs; making TOCs)

Ann,

In the multi-language books we have created, we had to have a set of
para tags for each language.

When it came to TOCs, we generated (and then renamed before generating
the next one) separare TOCs for each language.

The reasons for the language-based tags also include:

a) spelling & hyphenation dictionaries are language-based and controled
by your para tags

b) ? --- I am sure that somebody else can add to this list.

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com