WWP - slightly off topic

Hi, all. I'm hoping that someone on this list can help with a WebWorks
Publisher question. The Quadralay list has been down for a few days.

I'm working on a Frame to WinHelp conversion, and I've got everything
mapped out as per the WWP 2000 documentation. The conversion works
smoothly; CNT, HPJ, and RTF files are generated, and I can open them in
a text editor. When I compile the .hpj file, a .hlp file generates with
a working TOC and Index.

However, when I open the Help file and try to link from the Contents or
Index to a topic file, I get a 129 error about the topic not existing.
The topic files don't open. I switched from the HTML Help Workshop 1.2
that installs with WWP 2000 to the Microsoft Help Workshop 4.03, with
the same results. That makes me think the problem is in Frame or WWP.

Has anyone ran into this before? Any ideas?

Thanks,

md.