FrameMaker to PDF Printer Driver Cheat Sheet

Adobe Technical Support has identified several problems with various
printer drivers when converting FrameMaker files to PDF. With the
help of FrameMaker engineering, we have recommended the following
drivers to use in the following  configurations. This information is
valid as of 11/23/99.

__________

Recommended Printer Drivers to Use When Converting FrameMaker Documents to PDF

Acrobat 3.x
Windows 95/98, AdobePS 4.2.6
Windows NT, AdobePS 5.1
Macintosh, AdobePS 8.5.1

Acrobat 4.x
Windows 95/98, AdobePS 4.3.1
Windows NT, AdobePS 5.1
Macintosh, AdobePS 8.5.1

__________

This information will soon be uploaded to Adobe.com. If you have any
questions, concerns or comments, please don't hesitate to e-mail me
<jdupre@adobe.com> directly. Thanks.

John Dupre
Worldwide Product Support Manager
Structured Authoring/Workflow