save as SGML & file paths

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me what it is I need to do in order to be able to retain
path names when I save a file with imported graphics as an SGML file.

At the moment there are no path settings saved with the SGML file,
resulting in the need to specify the location of the used graphics when I
try to open the SGML file.

I heard this was an intended feature to be platform independant, but I
really need the path settings to be retained.

Kind regards,
Adrie Berg
--
Daidalos - IT in Publishing