FrameMaker future

There have been some quite strange comments attributed to our company by
Bruce Ashley and despite our understanding that they would be retracted,
in our opinion, his follow up posting is not sufficiently clear.

Our position is as follows:

* we have had a long and very statisfactory relationship with Bruce's
company, one which we hope to continue

* Bruce did indeed speak to one of our senior people last week regarding
FrameMaker+SGML. At no time was either InDesign or the future of
FrameMaker or FrameMaker+SGML ever discussed

* only two weeks ago Allette Systems worked with Adobe to co-present the
annual FrameMaker+SGML User Group meeting. This meeting featured Adobe's
regional Managing Director specifically discussing Adobe's long term
comittment to the FrameMaker/+SGML product range. No one in our company
is under any confusion with regard to either the Adobe position or the
relationship between InDesign and FrameMaker.

Sorry to fill the list with such a boring topic, we had hoped that this
topic wouldn't require any direct intervention on our behalf.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au