Re: InFrame e-zine is live!

Looks great Paul & Dennis. Only one suggestion. For PDFs, where the "here"
in "Click here" is the link, the color of the word "here" is hardly
distinguishable (at least in my browser) from the rest of the text. I only
found the link by clicking around randomly.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646